Posted in: In this week's e-newsletter, Latest News and Views, Pay
The payroll for Facebook employees: We all know head honcho Mark Zuckerberg is a gazillionaire, despite the potholes in the financial road the company has hit since its IPO, and several new millionaires were made. But how far down does this wealth trickle?
Glassdoor, an inside look at jobs & companies, has peeled back the layers and exposed what the less-stellar employees at Facebook are bringing home.
Just a mention: Software Engineer Interns (we all know what interns are, right?) at Facebook make $6,225 a month. Plus a $1,000 stipend for housing and costs. Interns.
Here’s a rundown of other significant jobs and what they pay:
- User Interface Engineer –$129,136
- Machine Learning Engineer — $123,379
- Engineering Manager — $123,379
- Research Scientist — $123,308
- Network Engineer — $121,500
- Business Development Management — $115,000
- Software Engineer — $111,562
- Introductor Software Engineer — $100,000
- Project Manager — $98,302
- Operations Engineer — $82,626
- Recruiter — $80,580
- Site Reliability Engineer — $80,413
- Product Designer — $79,000
- Software Engineering Intern — $74,700
- Account Executive — $62,124
How do people feel about their “rate of compensation”?
According to the most recent ratings, “Very Satisfied.”